TX Electronic caliper
TX electronic gauge for measuring distance fixtures.
The TX electronic caliper is part of the CALIPER system for measuring remote fixtures.
The CALIPER G232 meter is powered by batteries, which can be recharged through the supplied power supply, when the
The meter is connected to the power supply and can work even if the batteries are low.
Power supply device with 5 rechargeable batteries (1800mAh), or batteries (2500mAh).
Use only AA size NiMH batteries.
Perform at least two full battery charging cycles before using the Caliper.
Absorption 55mA with light off, 130mA with light and RF.
180mA battery charge current with power supply.
Power consumption approx. 320mA.
Battery charging time 16 hours (1800mAh).
Charging continues even after the Caliper is turned off.
Fuses 500 mA Internal auto-resettable.
External power supply, input 100-240 vac (50-60Hz), output 12 vdc ± 3%.
Use only external power supply provided.
Connect power supply only to domestic users.
Power 15 Watt.
Duration of use 300,000 hours.
- - Standard type P2I;
- - Internal diameter 2.1, external diameter 5.5, length 12mm;
- - Operating temperature 0 ° C + 40 ° C;
- - Operating relative humidity 30% to 80%;
- - Storage temperature -20 ° C + 35 ° C;
- - Thermal gradient 10 ° C per minute Max;
- - Relative storage humidity Less than 60%;
- - Maximum altitude 1000m;
- - Weight 2.4 kg (including the extension);
- - Max dimensions: base 17cm x 170cm, height 9.5cm;
- - Not considered adding the extension;
- - IP20 degree of protection protected against bodies over 12mm and not protected against liquids;
- - Read the installation instructions;
- - Operating time with batteries charged 16 hours;
- - Number of maximum battery charging cycles 500 cycles (charge at 20 ° C);
- - After 500 cycles the capacity decays to 80%;
- - Maximum radio transmission distance 30m In open field;
- - Maximum mobile cursor speed 1 m / s (opening and closing too quickly the altitude is lost);
- - Resolution of the measurement 0.1mm;
- - Measurement error ± 0.2%;
- - Maximum measurable quota 1520mm or 59.842 inches;
- - Maximum measurable height ext 2520mm or 99.212 inches with extensible extension;
- - Minimum measurable quota 140mm or 5.511 inches;
- - Transmission frequency from 433.19 MHz to 434.57 MHz;
- - Make sure that there are no other devices that transmit at the same frequency within a radius of 200 meters, in this case change the transmission frequency.