GRAF SPA, with registered office in Via Galileo Galilei 32/36 - Nonantola (MO), P. IVA 02224770368 as Data Controller informs you pursuant to art. art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 "GDPR" that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Method of treatment
The personal data you provide will be processed by the Data Controller on paper, computer or electronically.
2. Purpose of the treatment
The provision of data is:
- - Necessary for the performance of the company's activities related to the management of your requests, for any contractual obligations assumed in your comparisons as well as for the related legal obligations (tax regulations, accounting records);
- - Optional and only subject to specific and distinct consent for the purposes of commercial promotion, sending of advertising material.
In particular: your personal data are processed without your prior consent expressed in accordance with the provisions of art. 6 lett. paragraph 1 lett. b) of the GDPR for the following purposes:
- - fulfill the pre-contractual and contractual obligations deriving from the performance of the service requested by you;
- - fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- - exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The personal data provided for the purposes set out above will be kept for the entire duration of the contract and for 10 years after the end of the contract for accounting and tax purposes, as per current legislation.
4. Access to personal data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes mentioned above:
- - to employees and collaborators of the Owner, in their capacity as designated subjects
- - to external subjects for accounting, tax and payment management purposes
- - to suppliers, hardware and software service engineers, who perform outsourcing activities on behalf of the Owner
- - to consultancy companies whose collaboration is supported by the Data Controller.
5. Data communication
Without your express consent pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. b) and c) GDPR, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in point 2 to Supervisory Bodies and Judicial Authorities where required by law. Your data will not be disclosed.
6. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union. The data will not be transferred to outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the server location to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of the refusal
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 2 is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to ensure the correct management of the established contractual relationship.
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as interested parties, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- - obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you;
- - obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- - obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when you are interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- - object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to the portability of contractual data and rough navigation, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise rights
We inform you that you may exercise your rights, in particular access to data concerning you, obtain changes, update, cancellation, blocking and at any time oppose the sending of advertising material by sending an email (privacy @ grafspa. it) (PEC firstname.lastname@example.org), a fax to 059/544120 or by writing to GRAF SpA - Via G. Galilei n. 32/36 - 41015 Nonantola (MO).
10. Owner, manager and agents
The Data Owner is GRAF SPA in the person of the legal representative pro tempore.
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the headquarters of the Data Owner.